HOLISTIC LEARNING ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
WAIT!! ! !
WHAT DOES “META-” MEAN??? ?
- The fancy meaning: Meta (from the Greek preposition and prefix meta- (μετά-) meaning “after”, or “beyond”) is a prefix used in English to indicate a concept which is an abstraction from another concept, used to complete or add to the latter. (If you’re FASCINATED(!), click here to read more on Wikipedia) 😉
- The simple meaning: “Meta” is added in front of another word to indicate going BEYOND it, and BACK INTO ITSELF..
(Awesome, right? )
meta-joking = joking about joking
meta-data = data about data
meta-learning = “LEARNING about LEARNING”, in this case, your own learning process and the enhancement thereof.
(see! you’ve learnt something new already… and hopefully also awakened to the fact that one can increase one’s learning by learning about that learning! )
The Meta Learn Program is a PERSONALISED MENTORSHIP PROGRAM comprising:
Brain Integration, Activation of Learning Potential; Overcoming the Stress of Learning; Clearing Emotional & Mental Sabotages; Life-Long-Learning Solutions.
Optimisation of Memory, Retention & Recall of Information.
Identifying your Personal Learning Style & Motivational Factors.
Maintaining Balance in Lifestyle, Diet, Habits.
Identification & Utilisation of Available Resources.
- BENEFITS of the program include:
Decreased Stress of Learning; Understanding why and which of your techniques are working and what to let go of; Less time spent on unproductive learning habits.
- WHAT AREAS OF LEARNING does the program apply to?:
Anything you’re learning really… But here are a few examples: A specific subject that you would like to focus on; An entire course of study, e.g. a University Degree, Diploma, Certificate Course or School Grade; A practical skill, such as mastering a musical instrument, artistic skills or physical sporting abilities; Learning a new language.
- WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT from the META-LEARNING Program?
Enhanced awareness and understanding of yourself, your learning process and related motivational profile; Increased Self-Knowledge and understanding your long-term life aspirations and resonance with your chosen course of study; Increased flow in your learning process.
For more information, email: email@example.com